*** Observation: He (Most Likely) doesn't qualify for a U.S. Passport!!!
1. Offended the Queen of England
2. Bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia
3. Praised the Marxist Daniel Ortega,
4. Kissed Hugo Chavez on the cheek
5. Endorsed the Socialist Evo Morales of Bolivia
6. Announced we would meet with Iranians with no pre-conditions
7. Gave away billions to AIG… also without pre-conditions
8. Expanded the bailouts
9. Insulted everyone who has ever loved a Special Olympian
10. Doubled our national debt
11. Announced a termination of the space defense system the day
after the North Koreans launched an ICBM.
12. Despite the urgings of his own CIA director and the prior 4 CIA
directors, released information on intelligence gathering
13. Accepted without public comment the fact that five of his
cabinet members cheated on their taxes and two others withdrew after
they couldn’t take the heat
14. Appointed a Homeland Security Chief who quickly identified as
dangers to the nation veterans of the military and opponents to
abortion on demand and who ordered that the word “terrorism” no longer
be used but instead referred to such acts as “man made disasters”.
15. Circled the globe so he could openly apologize for America’s greatness.
16. Told Mexicans the violence in their country was because of us……..
17. Politicized the census by moving it into the White House from
its Department of Commerce origins.
18. Appointed as Attorney General the man who orchestrated the
forced removal and expulsion from America to Cuba of a nine-year old
whose mother died trying to bring him to a life of freedom in the
19. Salutes as heroes three Navy SEALS who took down three
terrorists who threatened one American life and the next day announces
members of the Bush administration will likely stand trial for
“torturing” a terrorist who had played a part in killing 3000
Americans by pouring water up their nose.
20. Air Force One over New York City…….